Thursday, April 29, 2010

Comment on classmate article

I'm going to comment on the post by Derek Rider called Healthcare reform takes a turn for the worse in congress. I think Derek did a good job on this article. In the article he gave a lot of information and quoted key things from the people who had something to do with what the article is talking about. If was things in the article that I didn't even know about and it brought it to my attention on what is going on in the United States by doing this I think his article gets its point across to the readers. He also gave statics on how many threats there have been instead of just saying that there were some threats. I also agree with Derek on the comment on how one threat said how snipers will target health care supporters children, that is just crazy and I do not see how anybody could put that it their mind and make a threat like that to kill little children, it also shows the crazy people that live in the US. Overall this was a very good article by Derek Rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment